FAMOC’s new UI allows system administrator to quickly add new users to organization.
- To do so, you have to go to USERS tab and click icon.
- A new window with user details will be displayed. You can enter here basic user details such as Name, Surname or Email address. You can also choose language version of FAMOC for that user and decide whether he will be able to login to the system. Additionally, you can set password and choose to force password change on first login.
- Once the user is created you can provide additional details in the tabs below:
- Click the field in order to add or edit information.
- In the Groups & roles tab you can assign the user to specific Group or Role by clicking the icon in the top right corner of a chosen field.
You can read more about Groups and Roles in the articles linked below: